Trump has a rally today/this morning I think..you should...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Trump has a rally today/this morning I think..you should watch...bloke actually does morals...human morals that is and super rare across any modern progressive society for just like here the cultist's still rule supreme.

The original ruling so many years ago now ..50? was flawed for it in real-time came down because it pandered to the Democrats type's open understanding surrounding the (still existing) decades long love affair with eugenics (the ones Hitler directly borrowed, bless his progressive little heart) The black at the time were still seen by those progressives as a population that needed to be controlled for they were having too many children per capita and couldn't look after them right...the collectivist left considered the problem personally uncomfortable to them.

Hence even if the supreme court cannot say this today for fear of angering even more the solid proportion of psychopathic people in society (you cannot go back on an ideologue or a psychopath) this ruling sets the basic human rights agenda straight again here via reversing an ideological ruling that had no basis in any human civilisation..if we can call it such a thing modernly.

Just like in any domestically voilent household extreme behaviours are the rule either instrumental or reactive in kind....this new ruling is what should have existed without the society wide equivalent behaviours already existing in any society. so it is the correct decision if a human animal with normal range emotionality so devoid of ideological impost.

Stop being swayed by the supergroup of psychopaths in society and think for yourself I guess is what the court decided.

The Biden admin loves it for it will garner many low morality types self-interest away from the Biden created cost of living and nazi supporting imposts toward a more group affiliated cultist and historically correct progressive aim again...this close to the midterms the lefts high priests are literally praying their thanks to the supreme court.

Last edited by thalweg: 26/06/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.