ROG 0.00% 0.7¢ red sky energy limited.

I think they are really good charts and what you will find is...

1. 1,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    I think they are really good charts and what you will find is the news that is to come is as good as what we think will blow our charts to pieces. What I found when the price was 0.002 I needed to make my own calculations where I thought the price will go. A lot of the chart information is based on the software analysis and calculations. Where you will make large money is when you can do your own. If it was easy everyone would be doing it.

Awesome charts. Also when you have calculated where you think the price will go there is no issue on a price drop. I like the charts but I don’t just use the charts other styles of analysis need to be used. Some of my other charts are predicting what some may say as a rediculous price is 58 cents.

Also we will not only have a resource in the ground, we will be producing very soon all going well. Soon we should know how big they think the resource is with a possibility of expanding. 58 cents could be conservative. Or are people happy with 2 cents.

I lean towars the larger amount with ROG.

News will be soon and more after that.

A great chart analysis thanks for sharing. I will go with we are going to experience another up trend.

Last edited by Downs: 28/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.41K 1.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 24002293 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 25273747 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.