ROG 0.00% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

ROG Chart, page-35

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Exactly... I believe ROG has a great future with both Killanoola and Innamincka dome and the former will hopefully provide upside potentially soon with positive news flow and and cashflow as is this advanced
    to production relatively quickly.
    but I also have to eat... and as an investor who bought into the Capital Raise at 0.002, I taken some profit off the table while the rest is left in for a longer run...

if it takes off now... I’ll be happy with what’s still invested.. and enjoy some quality bubbly with profits already in the bank around thewhile watching the continued rise. If it now retraces too far as short term traders move on, I’ll top and be ready for the next re-rate.
    There’s more than one way to profit here.... and room for different approaches.
    so cheers to all

ps what I would like to see is some real numbers around what the recent netpay upgrade and what it means for a reserves estimate, and consequently potential changes to production timing, volumes and costs... ie the things that drive real value.... rather than fanciful market cap numbers thrown around without much basis. So... I’m patiently looking forward to the news flow as it unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $64.63K 16.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 45070625 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1069554 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.