ROG 0.00% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Hey VatreniHR, I agree as to the timing of the last CR it could...

1. 4,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1895
    Hey VatreniHR, I agree as to the timing of the last CR it could have been done a week later, but to me it looked like a typical P&D session!! I’m now thinking would we be in the same position today if the CR hadn’t occurred?? I’m seeing this with a lot of stocks lately. If they waited a week the sp could’ve been back down to where It is now and there wouldn’t be any room for a CR!!

I saw the opportunity today and picked up another large chunk!! Not too worried as my ave is a little higher ATM so I can always sell back at .002 before EOFY and pick up a little tax offset!!

Also, there are other options when doing acquisitions in the form of a JV similar to the current project!! Not the most ideal situation but another step closer to the next big gig!!

At the end of the day I think we all need to give this co the rest of the year and see how we go, Nano stocks don’t get really far until something actually happens but as soon as Santos send some gas to market I think we can see at least 1-1.5c maybe even higher. In fact as soon as Santos ann they’re getting ready to extract you can bet your left one that some action will arise!!! wink.png

I suggest calling HO as Andrew did put my mind at ease a little..

GLTAH and stay sane!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $60.52K 15.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10809288 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 63512614 106
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.