SRX 3.13% 15.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

I am guessing that you are also a medical practitioner or...

1. 61 Posts.
    I am guessing that you are also a medical practitioner or insider, so forgive me if this is incorrect.

It is quite telling that of at least four individuals who have commented on HC and are capable of interpreting clinical research - and appreciating the significance of this in medical practice and broader health care delivery - have all dismissed this "opportunity".

All credit to Montgomery Investment Management for disclosing his source and providing an educated update. Whilst investors are fully entitled to make decisions independently, and their attempts to understand logic/research/oncology are admirable, the comment at 11:36pm might be heeded in future:

I think in general biotech is one area where you particularly need to remember the “don’t invest in anything you don’t understand” rule, and being mindful that there maybe a lot of variables / confounding factors in the trials that may affect the final outcomes that as a lay person you may not be able to be fully across.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.3¢ $395.4K 2.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2728183 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 84474 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.