AGI 4.32% 88.5¢ ainsworth game technology limited

I'm a believer in the thought that "time is truth's best...

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I'm a believer in the thought that "time is truth's best friend".

It is only a matter of time, the more Roger Montgomery and Peter Switzer avoid the call to be forthcoming in what 'exactly' has transpired in this event, the further and longer I will persist in my enquiring. Given that they publically (through media) voice or infer or third-party their 'professional judgements', they should expect that it be a given, for those in the public disaffected in any manner by such, to exercise some retort or question, regardless of the end disclaimer on Sky biz shows (that is mostly for Sky's interests, I feel).

I also believe in the theory of 'give enough rope . . . . ' [you know how it goes] - (which they unwittingly seem to be giving themselves every time they try brushing over very reasonable and legitimate enquiries).

My stance is also supported when a little bit of internet research into Roger Montgomery's bounty of prolific ramping-type (imo) commentary on both stocks and "professional ethics" (?! . . . astounding).
    This displays in my opinion and personal interpretation 'blatant hypocrisy '! (noted by former thread referenced links).
    Mostly these have been authored from his very own website, vids and blogs - go figure!!
    'Live by the sword, . . . . ' [well, you know how that goes too].

Just my thoughts (as an idealist).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.