AGI 0.55% 90.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Media has given this Montgomery (charlatan imo) the profile that...

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Media has given this Montgomery (charlatan imo) the profile that allows him to exercise his deceptive behaviour unashamedly. He is very very dangerous imo.

Sky, the ABC. the radio networks etc which carry his commentary (which has now been adequately shown to be intentionally misleading imo) they ideally should do the honourable thing and drop him from their airwaves.

If any of you reading this know of people within the media industry, please alert them to reading these Hot Copper threads. I most certainly will be embarking on a personal mission to do so. Please email your concerns about allowing this guy to continue his deceitful, misleading and hypocritical ways imo. The media made him into the destructive monster that his own ego prides itself on, please ask all media to put a stop to him. It is within my and everyone's right to do so.

Oh, and Mr Montgomery, I'm still waiting for contact from your lawyer like you threatened to do so - how about it? Please do so, because I will well and truly love to take you on with all the world watching!!
    (Or were you just employing your intimidating and bully tactics).
    But of course, we now all know that what you say is never not what you really mean!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $303.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.5¢ 90.5¢ 90.0¢ $2.186K 2.422K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1796 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 682 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.