AGI 1.91% 80.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Roger Montgomery, page-182

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'm not sure what to make of a lot of this. I've been trying to investigate a few things but it is difficult to find some things. Anyway, this is what I have problems with and wonder if it all simply provides a great opportunity.

- Montgomery 'insights' blog after AGI full year results and meeting with management state they are happy to hold for the next few years and they disclose knowledge of a difficult first half for AGI. They also state they will provide a detailed update. I'm happy that they have in fact shared any important information that they obtained from the meeting with the public. Sorry Sharls.

- The blog also states that they bought AGI shares considerably lower to the current price at the time. I couldn't find that comment again, so I can't really obtain a rough estimate of price paid, however I'm guessing it was well below $3.00 as they have written about AGI as far back as 2012 from what I can see.

- From HC poster recently, which I can longer find so can't state date, name etc and exact wording, but said along the lines of Montgomery analyst on YMYC confirmed they had taken their medicine and sold out at a loss. I think it was in November some time and the share price was hovering around $3.00 range. That comment from the Montgomery analyst seems difficult to reconcile with the statement above.

- The 'embargo' and 'commercial reasons' statements baffles me, but I think it has created the conspiracy theorists talking and the share price moving.

-Then there's the obvious absence of an update on the 'insights' blog. I'm thinking that this is keeping the conspiracy theorists talking and the share price moving.

I'm certainly taking advantage of the opportunity that's been created. As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.015(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $274.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 84.5¢ 78.5¢ $67.40K 83.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15515 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 57484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.