AGI 0.55% 91.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Roger Montgomery, page-4

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    'Time is truth's best friend'.

AGI is now an approximate 35% decline from Roger Montgomery's quote "bargain buy at $3.90" - just over 2 months ago. This so called "bargain'' was not merely his simple thoughts or professional (?) opinion I do not feel. It was his constant and insistent ramping of AGI on media, that very reasonably I believe, can allude me to the opinion there may have been a very strong purpose for him to do such ramping. (Still waiting for that video Mr Switzer).

I think it is reasonable to feel as I personally do, that there are certain people that have perhaps been privy to certain pieces of information that could be used for their personal and professional benefit (and have the added tools i.e. media to do so), that the majority of us proverbial mushrooms are not. [I say this statement in a general sense, and share-market history will confirm].

As a mushroom, I too am waiting for an announcement from AGI management. Roger Montgomery has curiously gone very quiet on AGI (check his long unanswered AGI blog questions).

Just stating the facts, how I feel, and my own personal opinion.

Time and truth is waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
0.005(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $306.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 91.5¢ 89.0¢ $6.377K 7.164K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 33047 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 3929 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.