Jamis Gao's murder. My modest proposal.Roger Rogerson was a...

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Jamis Gao's murder. My modest proposal.

Roger Rogerson was a teenage communist, his father was a hardened Marxist-Leninist, and his mother boasted that she was descended from the pirate Black Beard. Rogerson also set up the “Croatian Six” “finding” the incriminating evidence. But, intelligence agencies later learned that Yugoslav intelligence were boasting of how they had played the Australian to whack the Croats. You might remember how after his “raid” on ASIO “Lionel Murphy invited a member of the Yugoslav intel services to interrogate members of ASIO. Forgotten that? Probably, because you are mostly dopey dick***ds. Dopey meaning both stupid and drug addled.

Rogerson is now known to have run his own heroin ring from the 1960s. And Lanfranchi was murdered because he was causing trouble for Rogerson's heroin ring. Sally Ann Huckstep? Murdered on the orders of Rogerson because she was going to spill the beans on Rogerson and his heroin dealings.There was an army of coppers (20?!) at the scene of Rogerson's shooting of Lanfranchi. Strange? Why so many? Maybe Rogerson was giving them a lesson and awarning. Look at me. Yes, you know I am murdering this stupid sod Lanfranchi, and you know why. To protect my heroin ring. But I am all powerful and I can destroy you any time I want. I can walk on water. I can destroy anyone.And so he could.
    Rogerson was the golden haired boy of the NSW police force. All sorts of awards for valour etc.

But, given the above it is possible, even likely, that Rogerson was helped and protected in every step of his career by dark forces. Dark forces meaning the KGB or GRU.It also follows that Rogerson would have been used as an assassin and used to suborn anyone of use to the KGB or GRU. People such as kiddy fiddling people in positions of power and influence.It occurs to me that one way of cleaning up the trash in NSW (and there are mountains of trash) is to put the screws on Rogerson to reveal everything he knows or has been involved in.

The “Croat Six” case seems to be a perfect way to do this. My estimation of Rogerson is that he would squeal if there was a prospect that he might come face to face with a Croat in jail. Or face extradition to Croatia.What about it boys? You have done very little for Australia in the past, but here is your big chance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.