MWE mawson west ltd

I have previously posted the following information received from...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I have previously posted the following information received from MWE on 29 Jan:

"Hi XXX, in transit. Ipo expected early march. Preliminary prospectus filed next week, final around 20ish feb so look for 43101 on sedar around then."

From my reading, there is presently no 'delay' in the progression of the IPO documentation required for listing.

The listing process requires time and once the documentation has been submitted by MWE (there were 26 submitted between 7 and 15 Feb - see Sedar), they have little control, if any, over the time taken to finalise the required administration.

MWE has great copper assets, is already producing copper concentrates and silver to generate a cash flow, has innovative and energetic management and best of all, unquantifiable potential. So unless GFC2 intervenes, I expect MWE will be making a significant contribution to my retirement life style.

IMO, Sally should be looking at the positives of MWE and be marshaling her considerable written energies and talents into high lighting the shortfalls that do exist in many of the listed ASX companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.