SRX 2.00% 12.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

I am a bit surprised by the graph in the Montgomery white paper...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am a bit surprised by the graph in the Montgomery white paper showing the Overall Survival for the different treatments to First-Line mCRC. I didn't realise some of the other treatments had such high OS. Obviously the results are yet to be determined/released however what OS range would be reasonable to expect from SIR-Spheres in a first-line mCRC setting such as in the SIRFLOX, FOXFIRE/FOXFIRE Global studies?

I believe (no medical background/qualifications however ample reading reports and studies) the SARAH study will show SIR-Spheres has an increased OS over Sorafenib however I am not as confident with the SIRFLOX, FOXFIRE and FOXFIRE Global combined analysis given the steady improvement in OS of other treatments options for mCRC.

I note that the fall in the SP in March 2015 was from a much higher earnings multiple than it is currently trading at to approximately an earnings multiple similar to now. This makes me think that the market has at this stage factored in very little upside for the rather imminent upcoming data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.8¢
Change
0.003(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $100.8K 776.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 710395 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 424086 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.