IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

rogers attending asco ?, page-3

1. 364 Posts.
    Hi sircorp

I haven't been following NEU, but I am really hopefully for both PRR and AVX.

PRR seems to be up against lots of companies now trying to get into the cancer and cancer immunotherapy market, but I do think that it has far reaching prospects ahead of many (perhaps most) of them, with DNDN obviously being at the forefront for prostate.

As this is PRR thread, only a word or two on AVX. I believe this will be the world's most beneficial drug when go to market (ATC). No side effects and effective on those who are resistant to the available drugs. A significant market for AVX.

Back to PRR, whilst I am confident in PRR, the only thing that nags at me currently is the apparent lack of new information being about PRR's perceived place in conventions such as the Bioconference and ASCO.

The internet and news channels are rife with reports of cancer biotechs and pharma deals linked to cancer therapies. What I want to see is PRR actively demonstrate to us all that they have a voice at these events with presentations to the medical community that would instill a higher level of confidence in us all that Prima really are a company that is of interest to the big players.

We need some good news now, especially in light of the worldwide bio-noise and in light of the substantial rewards that the PRR leaders are waiting for us all to approve for them. We need to see the next stage in PRR progression to market actually be announced and unfold in practice.

I'm probably just impatient.

Now is the time for something to happen,though I realise as someone has said alrdady that these deals need to be carefully worked out, t's crossed, i's dotted etc.

I can wait when it looks like something IS REALLY happening. I just don't want PRR to miss opportunities because stuck in a far away (from US) location that nobody has heard of.

One additional comment. I would be very interested to better understand the real relationship with Dendreon, even though unofficial between Mr Rogers and Mr Gold. Did they meet recently in US - perhaps we'll never know. But, what would be a fantastic spring board for PRR would be if DNDN would mention Prima in any of their presentations / publication / interviews etc.

We've seen PRR's presentations mention DNDN and Australian based analyst reports mention DNDN being similar and laying the path. We need this in reverse IMO for the medical community at large to become suddenly of this little biotech with a potentially huge future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.