IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Well certainly Dendreon tech is stongly liked to PRR Tech....

1. 51 Posts.
    Well certainly Dendreon tech is stongly liked to PRR Tech. Management has mentioned it before and been clear about the virtues of Provenge leading the way for CVac.

Currently Dendreon are recruiting over 80 Positions up from only 12 3 moths ago!. The word is that Dendreon are touting a go it alone position currently which my guess is attempting to start a bidding war. Its true there is significant interest in small early stage Bio tech stock from major pharmas but bear in mind there may be some huff and puff involved to distract / detract from the Dendreon dealings.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to expect any major pharma doing DD on Provenge would include at least a market analysis of potential competition as well as similar technologies ..this is where Prima and CVac sits.

In amongst the telephone numbers being offered Prima could do considerably well.

As I have said previously its all about timing now. I think very shortly we will have news, remember only a few moths ago Dendreon was trading at $4.00 now $22.00 and rising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.