IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

rogers attending asco ?, page-9

1. 56,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    GL Planet. You sound sincere.

I hope for your sake the SPP gets over the line despite the 100m or so freebies to all and sundry that are connected to PRR at 2.6 & 0c. Don't forget more dilution via the $12m facility.

The company has have rated her too high Planet, IMO, despite the obvious artificial market depth on most days. The dilution is huge soon and the soon to be diluted market cap will be so high to others. You've got a 29 year old who has come out of Uni at the helm that has saved the company via debt facilities for internal profit IMO. He has turned out to be an entrepreneur or shall I say, capital venturist in Nickel, reward mechanisms on the net and now PRR with little clue regarding bio-technology - an opportunist. Remember to take money off the table and always, always, always sell on any spike with PRR. Fraser, whilst an asset, is an employee many others.

She's not cheap as I predict she'll be 3c in 18 months, maybe not after a large consolidation. That being said, she may potentially be driven up on an announcement with little substance due to the registry wanting to sell.

She is a daytrader infested company, hence the SPP. What they appear to have done is looked at the volume on the 11c spike and forgot to look at the closing price on that day and the 30 day VWAP - callous? Maybe - but to me it appears to be amateur. If anything was in the wind, they would place to sophs - but they are not touching her. 2.6 yes. All things remaining equal, the SPP will fail at current prices and be revised down.

It's all in the public domain. To me it's obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.