QTK quiktrak networks limited

rogers is a thorney man, page-12

1. 1,390 Posts.
    Why in the world would thorney pay more than 35cents when current price is only 28 cents.

Looking at this mornings market depth ( still early now ), it looks like price will open slightly lower.

The only way these guys will get back in is if QTK is hiding certain details from it's shareholders. Ofcourse we know QTK is pissweak when it comes to disclosure.

I would still like to see the money ( CHINA ) and payment guarantees. I do not believe they have any payment guarantees and a contract is merely a piece of paper... If they wanted to salvage the company, they would bring out some real contract / payment guarantee details and not some wishy washy announcements..

PALL will exit a richer man and so will BONG with their large share parcels. Considering their only real value in under 5cents, slowly selling into the market over past few weeks and currently, will generate some real $$$.

Anyway, this is just my opinion and hope you don;t get your fingers burnt. I lost small amount on this, however am out right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.