CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

rogue traders dont like an honest company

1. 74 Posts.
    My stockbroker told me today that he did not like the Trading Halts. I asked him, "Would you like to be selling your shares if the company was in possession of data that could affect the share price or would you rather the company halt the trading until you knew what the data revealed?" He coughed and spluttered and said, "yeah but, I suppose your right when you put it that way."
    I imagine that after 9 months of the test work there would be reams and reams of reports and data in a form that none of us or very few could understand.
    I also imagine it would take a while to be prepared to a form for a metallurgist to sign off that the data must be presented in a form for an announcement. The only people that complain seems to be stockbrokers who cant trade the stock for their traders.
    Traders and rogue brokers and shorters are the complainants. The fact that CDU go into a trading halt when they become aware of sensitive information is what is required under the ASX listing rules. Because CDU adhere fully to the rules why do they always come under attack??. I cant understand all the fuss. They receive the info, have up to two days to prepare and lodge with the ASX. Personally I like the fact that this company is transparent and there are never any leaks before announcements because unlike most companies I have invested in you always see the stock rise 2 or 3 days before an announcement, with CDU you never see this ever.

All we need now is (Help God) is that the bulk sample is over 1.7%. The bulk sample is the BIBLE, the JORC is academic and completed with a computer program, a bulk sample is the real deal. This is what the process plants are designed to be able to treat. You cant treat a jorc and how many times do you see a company's report, "grades lower than expected" OR Grades higher than expected. Just look at OZ its up and down like the brides nighty. Anyway I'm happy and CDU can have as many trading halts as they like because I know I'm buying or selling with full knowledge. Rogue Traders dont like an honest company because it buggers up their trading.

Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.