TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Yes definately far more than 30% undervalued now compared to its...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Yes definately far more than 30% undervalued now compared to its investments. As I said for many months now only a matter of time before top brokers see this... Like I said with SSN and MHM, I am hoping my picks come in 3's. I am pretty confident in the TRF\IFE\ROL play as a whole.

It is one of my more conservative investments in comparision to others. It will take some time but who knows when true value will be recognised. Same as SSN- held for near a year then BOOM.... Same as MHM held for over a year then BOOM.

However my other lots ROL\TRF\IFE have only slightly outperformed. Yet I am very confident there time will come. Soon may be a good time for TRF to sell some ROL shares to cash on up further. To keep a very tight registry, as I hope. As not as interested in ROL, as IFE\TRF Iron Ore sales next April. I want this out the door ASAP without diluting my shares.

And yes some good gold results and other minerinals from Whilcherry Hill would be good to cash up also.

Come on TRF\IFE, keep up the good progress. I hope it stays near 50c for now as I have not finished loading up before end of 2010. As they will have a HUGE one in 2011 I predict- production and sales of HUGE quality grade Iron Ore. This grade of Iron Ore made many gasp at the last mining conference. Some think too good to be true. Heard that all before. By the time they know it is true then the SP has already flown 300-400% and they will feel they are too late.

Anyway LT holders all through 2010- hung in there... Could rocket any day with the right INSTO coverage, Director buying, great progress update reports, etc...

ST Buy while ROL rocketing and we undervalued by 35%. Yet we been approx 25% undervalued all year compared to asset base. Patience is definately a vitue in LT plays on the stock market. This is one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.