PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

roland bleyer confirms $6.4b oakajee plan, page-51

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    insideman, I notice you never answer any direct questions. Classic signs of a ramper. Talked to Bleyer on the phone, pfft.

No I will not buy any shares in PDY since it is impossible to they get financing. There is no if, maybe, perhaps, let's wait for the announcement. Nothing like that. No chance in hell.

Impossible means 0% chance. If I could give it negative percentage I would.

Please read the definition of impossible again. it is also impossible to walk on water so I will not try. It is also impossible to breathe in space so I would not take off my helmet. It is also impossible to fly so I would not jump out of an airplane without a parachute.

I would not buy PDY because funding is impossible. And PDY still need a billion or more for CAPEX to build their own project. Hopeless. There are so so so many small caps out there with billion dollar capex who have no chance of raising it. I have met so many CEO's and they all dream and hope some partner will come but never happens.

As I said Toll Holdings would not be able to raise $6.5bn. That's a proper business. So who on earth would back PDY? Some company without even an ABN? lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.