SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi gsw,I spoke to JH straight after the late January...

1. 13,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    Hi gsw,

I spoke to JH straight after the late January announcement. He confirmed that SBL was the cause of the qc stuff-up (not Vincent Medical or SiYi).

He seemed very peeved and embarrased (as the stuff-up came just days after the upbeat December update on China). Looking back at that conversation, I would have to say that he also seemed a little nervous about the prospects of the matter being rectified. (He didn't say that, but it came over in the tone and choice of words).

I would say that the halving of the staff establishment that came soon after that was connected to it - and also the 'sidelining' of JK (he is the fool who has to carry the major responsibility for that stuff up). In fact, I would think that that event spelled the effective 'end' of JK (and, if not, it should spell the end of the whole board for not properly dealing with such an unforgivable - and so easily unavoidable - error).

JK's pathetic inability to even keep the web site accurate and up to date should have been a warning that he didn't have the ability to ensure shipment quality or deliver on projects.

Who can forget the facile announcement that the Oraline 8 delivery had been extended by 2 months because he found out, late in the day, that the housing fabrication was going to take 4 months rather than the 'expected' 2. (I think you need to enrol in Project Management 1 Jack! That was a pathetic excuse for what was the 3rd delay on Oraline 8 delivery).

Now we are into the (rescheduled) launch month for Oraline 8 - and still no pre-launch publicity. Gormless and incompetent is an understatement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.