rolf harris trial: entertainer accused of lyin, page-16

1. 86,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Forty odd years ago these females that I encounter at times at adult Dances didn't look like children.

They were dressed up as hunting females and I didn't know their age, had no real way to tell, definitely not by looks or dress."

I reckon it's as bad if not worse now.

I went to dinner with a mate months back - him, me, his daughter 17 and a girlfriend of hers - also 17.

You would have picked the girlfriend to be 30 - dead set for sure.

Looked it, acted it, spoke it --------- talked about worldly things --- this was a thirty year old.

Only trouble was --------- she was, indeed, 17.

No bloody way would you pick it -- if someone told you she was 22 you would have had trouble believing it ------

but, 17, no way.

Both of them are great kids ----------- but, my partner shows me facebook things of my mates daughter ----- OMG, I am glad it isn't my problem, I can tell you :)

I also completely agree with you previous experience with women years ago -------------- NO, did not mean NO. No, meant try harder.

Very confusing messages for young blokes then. I still see the same sometimes now.

Thank god as one ages - a bloke just waits - the invitations come to him -------

I wish I knew that when I was younger.

have a great night.

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.