NOR 0.00% 3.6¢ norwood systems limited

Roll call, page-129

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Appreciate the comment Recruiter.

I believe it's a genuine sentiment with concern for the retail investor rather than a down ramp which we do see here sometimes.

I share some of your concerns. I think NOR succeeds despite some of it's decisions with retail shareholders not because of it.

The 8 cents CR when the SP was 16 with no options or sell out dates was a mistake and there are several more although I actually think the most recent CR was a pretty well managed given the circumstances in which it had to be generated.

So why I am still in ?

I am not sure how much research you have done into this space but OTT is going to huge. There are many players, some big some small. Many more are coming onto the market at most will fail.

NOR is unique as it stumbled upon something I think by accident. By using the the teleco's pipes for much of the data transfer it will give teleco's a change to capitilise on OTT rather than see it only as a threat and I think this gives it more than a fighting chance. Any forward thinking teleco's ( and there are few ) are going to be looking to see what NOR can come up with to future proof their market shares.

This is absolutely a high risk stock and there has been some discrepancy between ann and reality. How much of these is deliberate and how is much is responding to a rapidly changing environment we will all have our opinions on.

So anybody that wants to walk past NOR has no argument from me. But do take some time to really understand why NOR is different and what they are working towards.

Good luck in your trading recruter and stay in touch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.