GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

Good call Gooch,I think the money is coming out of cash, and a...

1. 211 Posts.
    Good call Gooch,

I think the money is coming out of cash, and a portion coming into the high risk section of mkt. The proportion will increase when people get confidence in gold, ad that the world is not ending.

Hopefully a lot of the BS junior sector companies go broke before the recovery in the junior sector kicks in, and do not reappear, but of course they will, the names of the companies will be different.

If GRY stays focused and gets the project across the line, the figures I believe that will be relevant will be the Gold at $2000/ozs level ( I think more than this, but I will keep this to myself...saw the Jack Abramoff special last night, and although a little old really documented 20 odd years of the total rubbish that goes on in the US politics/lobbying industry..democracy, conflicts of interest etc...really who are is going to clean this mess up? and would anyone in the right mind believe in the value of the credit they offer through their fiat currency?), which makes the project very attractive. My bet is the banks see it this way, and this is probably cause that Steve mentioned in the WA news on the weekend. The banks look at return periods of their investment which is not a quick paper trade on the ASX, something that seems to be missing in a lot of the noise on various web sites and in the popular media written by journos trying to trade their own pieces of paper on a daily basis.

Great fun to read it if you have nothing better to do, but believing it is 10 bridges too far for this little black duck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.