WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

Thediceman,Thanks for your view, but i see a dog, it smells like...

1. 322 Posts.
    Thediceman,
    Thanks for your view, but i see a dog, it smells like a dog, acts like a dog and is only attracting fleas.
    If the future of this stock is so amazing can you explain why no one of any reputation has mentioned it, (publications, newsletters etc) its apparently in a hot sector, but continually declines, there is no buying interest and is usually only defended by those who have paid proberly up to 2 to 3 times the current offer price (Options).
    As i said before do a comparaison with GDN with regards what they say will happen, their announcements, the ramping on this site by various parties (prior to permit announcement), then look at the results, remarkably similar
    If this stock is apparently going to achieve a fraction of what has been suggested it would be much higher but the market has given a very clear indication of what it thinks.
    Down ramping? before i would consider this stock i would need to see a reversal of the existing buy/sell patterns and a confirmed trend upwards, i do not need to down ramp, i doubt i could make it decrease any faster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.