CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

rolling bond conversion

1. 1,987 Posts.
    Did anyone notice the interesting aspect of the first Rolling Bond conversion?

By my reckoning, DB Zwinn were entitled to make the conversion at somewhere around 12c, but it was actually done at 15c. My "good oil" is that this was done deliberately as a sign of confidence in the company and to clearly avoid having any negative impact on the share price leading up to the commencement of drilling (finally!!!).

Further, I reckon that we are seeing the benefits of "early adopter" status with this facility. If the bond provider wants to be able to convince other small caps to utilise this type of arrangement, they need to demonstrate that it will not be detrimental to the company's share price or the shareholders. Not sure, but I wouldn't be suprised if there was some subtle assistance from them in that any share activity they are undertaking will be actually aimed at raising the shareprice, rather than driving it down just to get a lower conversion rate.

Anyway, I think that we have the beginnings of a very good relationship with this provider and with hindsight the market will agree that it was a bold and positive move (as I have said all along - lol).

I'm back in and have been accumulating for a couple of weeks now that we are getting to the business end. It's been a long and often difficult proposition supporting this company but the story is just too compelling (for me) to stay out.

Cheers

Badfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.