VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Rolling the dice with Vimy

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi everyone. Am new to this stock and entered at 3.0c

It is very interesting reading a lot of the analysis in this thread. I note that there are some holders here who have been supporting this stock for quite some time with great knowledge, and with that there are some holders keenly awaiting the next SP rally.

After reading the analysis and studying the recent presentation I felt compelled to buy. The presentation really showed direction and and strong understanding of the uranium market dynamics. It was also good to see that recently the board have taken a pay cut to stem the cash burn. These are positives but now I think the Vimy now has to show how good their Board really is. Mike Young, who has been in mining for a long time needs to show how good he is at deal execution.

So many parameters for U are lining up. Supply side choke, incremental spot price movement, tenements in place, etc. The problem of cash resource depletion is obviously a little concerning and a capital raising question is probably around the corner. I think the timing of this capital raising is very important to a lot of traditional holders here and management need to show how good they are at:

1) minimising share dilution
    2) introducing institutional interest, and
    3) having optimal timelines for a restart in place

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.