VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Rolling the dice with Vimy, page-2

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The cash flow statement from last week says two quarters of money left and I wouldn't imagine for a moment that this will be left to the end of that second quarter - so I dont think this is far away. Supporting this is the recent strength in the share price so any discount to the share price wont be so bad unless you buy just before the day of the announcement. Anyone in the mining investment space know how frustrating it is to have the big money come in at big discounts to the share price while the retail guys don't get the same benefit.

From the announcement on 29 Nov 2019, there was $4.9mn raised and $3,9mn of that was institutional money with Mike Alkin and Paradice being the most prominent investors. However, if I have it right - there was one notable omission that being Twiggy Forrest who is a very astute investor (and I am happy to be corrected on this).

Vimy has a great story and there are "pounds in the ground" - but this will be the most important capital raise in a while. Those pounds will stay right where they are unless the smart money comes in and long term contracts can be signed with the employees (with the utility contacts) that are on the ground in the US.

Interested in other's opinion on this issue as I am potentially buying but don't want to get in on the wrong side of a capital raise. I have held in the past but I don't currently hold (but hold U producers and near term developers).

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.