FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

rolling updates would be great

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Gents,

i always try to stay detatched from my investments and must admit the FML story has got under my skin.

I think the company should consider getting into a cycle of giving rolling updates on its operations,on a regular rotating basis.Each month with a different FOCUS.Most holders will not research their investment and i believe shareholders as a whole would appreciate the information to sure up their wavering moments.

We have just had a good informative one on TI.Thank YOU.

The next one could just FOCUS on THE PITS and what's happening.Depths and grades,strip ratios and current ore production.Comments on rising grades,or ore outside the defined pit boundaries etc,with appropriate comments from FML staff.Equipment used etc.

Followed by the MILL,improvements,areas of concern,how staff are managing ores,options for expansion,current production,yield etc,with current design flowpath.What caused the unscheduled shut.New technology that may hold future potential etc.

Exploration in Greater Coolgardie and areas being targeted and why.Trends being followed with some staff commentary on what they see before them.

Yes,a lot of this is BASIC,but then we all want to know about pits getting deeper,changes in grade,how much ore,lets be honest.

If it's done the right way,commercially sensitive information if supplied would only apply to one sixth of the operation and be 6 months old come the next rolling update on that part of the operation.

We are approaching a time when all shareholders will want some basic way to value their investment on a rolling basis and how well the company is doing in each of these areas with some reasonable certainty.Good management owes that to loyal longterm shareholders that may sell on a little lift thru sheer ignorance.

It certainly won't hurt the shareprice either,if predators are at bay.

DYOR+DYODD information is power.Empowered shareholders are shareholders with enough relevent information.A 3 month wait is a long time,possibly too long to find out what your production is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.