PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Ians,Thanks for your well put response.My observations were also...

1. 13,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2673
    Ians,

Thanks for your well put response.

My observations were also based on limited research and are scenario-building based on what info is available and gut feel for the politics involved in such situations.

I am assuming that to some extent (down the track) PEN will be relying on new reactor demand (especially after all the other start-ups, some of which are not too far behind PEN commence production). But if the planned offtake agreements are all for existing reactors, then the problem of finding secure and sustainable markets is minimised.

I agree with you that the greatest scrutiny will be on reactors - but as far as the anti-nuclear pollies and their electorates are concerned, anything 'nuclear' will be an issue when 'nuclear' is on the nose. Perceptions are always more important (politically) than reality.

Scrutiny is already high for mining. I would be surprised if it did not get a bit higher at least.

It is so difficult to get clarity on this changed environment but, to avoid trying to understand it and predict it, is certain to result in poor decisions (re entry and exit strategies for companies such as PEN).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.