PEN 7.50% 7.4¢ peninsula energy limited

rollup, rollup, rollup. pick the bottom, page-27

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Ians - on another post 5hareholder said something that I do think is good advice / analysis.

He said to look at the average volume being traded vs the volume over the last couple of days, for each stock you hold. His theory is that those that have MUCH higher volume than normal are the ones that are going to take a lot longer to recover, while those that have traded maybe a little higher than their usual average will likely recover more quickly.

I guess the really quick interpretation of this theory is
    this: massive volume, big price drop, stock is getting hammered due to massive panic selling.

Slightly higher than average volume, price drop, stock is victim of the panic selling but to a lesser degree and there is a more positive belief in that stock - ie: that it is sound.

I looked at each of my holdings and did the volume numbers, etc and 5hareholders theory ties in with the stocks I had noted today as one's I feel okay about, vs the ones I am really concerned about.

I won't bother to say what the result was for PEN - others can do the maths and draw their own conclusions...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $235.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.3¢ $1.691M 22.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2127304 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.