XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

Rom,Sorry i could not address your querie with regards to the...

1. 616 Posts.
    Rom,

Sorry i could not address your querie with regards to the carry trade as i have been outdoors all day.U may have a better understanding already from the website provided by someone.I got very interested in this matter in recent months and i learnt a few things.

The carry trade with regards to the Yen has been going on after the Asian crisis and there are trillions of dollars invovled by the big boys.They have been taking the lowest interest rate in the world currencies and putting them in higher yield economies like Australia and New Zealand.It has come to be risky as Japan moves to increase their interest rates which has only been talk with no action.That is why the markets gets very jittery and when the carry trade unwinds it's going to burn many people but the party has resumed again.

I started to study the AUDJPY and find that it is very closely associated with what the markets are going to be poised to do as the currency moves first as a sign and followed by the markets.I started to trade currencies together with the index and can say that i'm doing better now than previosly.Put the XJO chart beside the AUDJPY and u can see the close resemblence of the pattern,very very interesting uh ha!!!. Got to go out again talk to u later.Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.