OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

romania copper privatisation, page-12

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hi Redgum,
    From my reading of the article and doing some googling, it would appear that the mine currently produces 11,000tpa of Copper. It is not clear whether this is copper in anode or copper in concentrate.

I am assuming that there is a processing plant already there and operational to produce the copper mentioned. It may be run down and have some mtce/operational issues, but at least it is a stepping stone to doing an improvement program and increasing the output. Often plants like that can be a great risk/reward play, with only a little expense generating significant improvement in tonnes output.

Like you , I would be surprised if TB has not already got a list of jobs he wants to do to improve the tpa number. I would suspect that the engineers and accountants already have a prioritised list that can be put into motion if OZL is successful. (This sort of list is critical to working out the price paid - because there is no point in paying $100m and then finding that another $900m is required to get another tonne out due to equipment age or location of infrastructure.)

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.