SRL 0.99% 50.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Rome Burning But CLQ Holding Up, page-120

1. 42,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    "Not saying CLQ is headed for a crash..but hey..when is the profits going to come from?.."
    ----------------
    Profits? Try getting DFS and funding + commissioning of the mine. There are a lot of ducks that need to line up but each piece of the puzzle is inserted slowly.

Insto CR with a 1 day TH on such a large $$ even had me baffled! Then to throw us holders an opportunity to participate through SPP is what makes the difference between a quick desperate CR just in case the window of opportunity evaporates and the confidence to let holders getting in on the action.

I would guess without the Trump tariff, the price action would have been trading way above the $1.15 level but I am not surprised that the market volatility has push the price down so far. And to bring my point home, it is speculative so stop asking where and when the profits are coming from. Try another angle and bring out a chart and tell us where you think the price will be heading at anytime in the future. I am all ears/eyes since I love other's perspective on chart technicals.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $45.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 50.0¢ $14.56K 27.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21924 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 16227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.