SRL 7.25% 32.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I try to avoid the terms over or under valued simply because...

1. 42,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    I try to avoid the terms over or under valued simply because there is alway a reason for that.

I focus on the market cap and in CLQ example, there is scope to fund mine commissioning from equity which is the cheapest form. The commodity it is exposed to is also important as you can see from its Li peers especially, consumers of their products are pushing to secure guarantee of suppy

I just look at it simply - over valued or over bought is strong bullish trend and vice versa.

CLQ remains a spec like every other aspiration until it bank the first $ from sales. We are still probably at euphoria 1.0 about to move to the next stage in the 4 cycles? Still early days and I for one will not take anything for granted when the future is concerned having been through similar euphoria in the past and seeing many other variants falling by the wayside as the macros alters because of other factors.

Here is the list Uranium, Gold, Coking coal, REE, Graphite, Cannabis and Tech. All had been very hot in the recent past post GFC. We are now deep into Li, Co and Ni tagging along. I am not saying a bubble has been pumped up unsustainably but I hope to be out before one of these burst eventually.

If you flip SQM ALB FMC the recent sell off has not been very inspiring to for the Li sector but the Li holders are a very sensitive bunch maybe because they have never been in a euphoria before.

How can I forget Bitcoin!
    Last edited by AverageJoe: 28/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $32.56K 98.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 1537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.