SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

How much revenue CleanTeQ is going to generate by selling salt,...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    How much revenue CleanTeQ is going to generate by selling salt, vs how much revenue Clean TeQ is going to generate selling their technology is unknown. How much of their present stock price is a result of valuation of their technology is also unknown. You can surmise why its valuation is 3-7X other australian projects with similar deposits. My own feeling is it has to do more with Friedland's involvement, and the large web of relationships with Chinese and other entities, the phase of advancement it is in, and maybe a bit to its potential water prospects, and technological prospects. What I don't see is any confirmation of the value of their technology from any source outside the company. There is no buzz going on in the industry that cleanteq is changing anything and all eyes are on this Sunrise project. If anything the buzz is that their technology isn't a game changer. Ardea just decided to go with traditional HPAL methods after evaluating all possibilities, for their laterite resource, for sure they looked at Clean Teq's method, and decided it wasn't the best way to go for them. Mostly I just pray that it works, period, in scale, and future production is in the ballpark of present projections within present time frames. Really that's by far the main thing I care about. If somehow they start signing big tech contracts for extraction of valuables, that would be awesome, or large water contracts. I'd advise against just making any assumptions because of enthusiasm, the potential is there, but how that business goes is speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.