SRL 7.25% 32.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Joe, I listen to every youtube presentation by RF that I can...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Joe, I listen to every youtube presentation by RF that I can find. I read whatever is available on him.
    I am in agreement with Doug Casey...in resources, PEOPLE are the key.

RF makes mistakes like everyone else. Some of his failures have been catastrophic. I have lost money on some of his companies. But there just isn't any doubt in my mind that the odds of success are vastly increased when he is deeply involved.

He has deep strategic vision and laser-like focus; he is a tremendous executive and organizer; he has very high energy, and can handle multiple priorities. He is a ferocious negotiator, but fair to counterparties and shareholders. He learns from his mistakes. He is persuasive and a fantastic salesman.

According to employees, he is a workaholic....and if you follow him, you can tell just from his schedule.

Good God, he is dealing with the DRC crisis, in person; closing a deal with Chinalco, acquiring Pu Neng, getting a 600 page PFS on the world's fourth largest copper mine EVER, getting Sunrise to completion, searching for vanadium in China, negotiating a cathode factory in NSW, speaking at trade conferences, flying to London to meet with the LME...and all the other normal executive management and reviews.

And that is just what we can see. What about the meetings with off-take partners, board meetings, HPX and I-Pulse, the Ionic JV coming...it is just amazing. He gets things done which leave one stupified.

After reading about Voisey's Bay, you can also be sure he is a deadly poker player. When Robert Friedland goes ALL IN,
    there is no way I would bet against him.

Robert Friedland is ALL IN on Cleanteq and Sunrise.
    Last edited by sallywoofs: 28/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $32.56K 98.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 1537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.