SRL 0.99% 50.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Rome Burning But CLQ Holding Up, page-40

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    AJ...Most lithium batteries are actually Lithium-nickel-cobalt-manganese. They could just as well be called nickel-cobalt batteries as lithium batteries.

The EV thing will happen because China, Korea, Japan, India, and most of Western Europe do not have a lot of oil (Norway excepted). The pollution problem in ICE is real in Asia but the pollution issue is partly
    a red herring. I think the main issue is that the countries enumerated above do not want to import oil and have to use US dollars to pay for it in the bargain. I can't say that I blame them.

The solar panel thing is important but the key element from my perspective as an investor is the GRID STORAGE BATTERY. I do not like the solar panel business as an investor.

IMO The formulations in grid storage that will dominate are Li-NCM, vanadium VRB, and zinc-air.

We can worry ourselves to death over tariffs and other macro issues. But the EV and grid storage movements are about as sure a thing as we will find.

China is going electric, Europe too. The car companies are going electric and all the portable phones and tablets need batteries. Solar is happening, and it is happening right now.

This movement is something we don't need to second-guess ourselves about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $45.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 50.0¢ $14.56K 27.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21924 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 16227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.