SRL 2.33% 42.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Rome Burning But CLQ Holding Up, page-43

1. 42,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    On face value grid storage comes to mind but can’t comment as I’m new to this sector generally speaking. I’ve stopped being sure about future forecasting because there are many uncontrolled or unanticipated variables that can have completely different outcome. I point to Uranium as a future energy sources at the start of that boom. Would appear at the time to be a no brainer or safe bet right?

Quite interesting on this petro yuan oil contracts starting this week. It’ll be foolish to think the king USD dynamic will change anything soon. Dangerous situation IMO. First offensive display by Trump with Tariff. This is just a proverbial push. When he starts shoving with force we will be obliged to pick sides. I hate to be the PM making that lose lose decision.

I believe in the EV revolution but not convicted enough to go all in. I’ve been reminded in the Li forums that diversification is for the ignorant. We will see who is wearing brown pants should the markets continue to fall aggressively.

Nicolas Taleb, the famous risk assessor/options trader last year said that exposure to the stock markets without hedging is like owning your house and not buy an insurance policy. The VIX will be a good guide of what is too come. Last month massive spike is a good warning sign. This market volatility only just got started.

Good luck to us all here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.0¢ $4.979K 11.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8656 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.