SEN 11.8% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

montecs rules of trading The deal is still on!End of...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    montecs rules of trading The deal is still on!

End of argument!!

The whole thing has been orchestrated beautifully & going according to plan IMO. Teecue & Jimmi make some interesting points. So the SP has gone down. Not because of me.......I still hold. Because of Galbally & Lunt? I don't think so....they haven't sold. Because of Teecue, Mr Dollar, Bello, Market66? Don't think they've sold either.
    No....................SP's down because of ....yes.... once again the panickers. They've been with us for over a year now. Traders that want the quick buck. Long termers will reap the rewards. It doesn't have to be tomorrow, although it wouldn't be too bad if it came tomorrow. We're happy to back ourselves on what we believe in. The trader has always wanted to take their money in & out because "there's big money to be made else where in the stock market". How often do we hear this from them. Good luck to the day traders I say but for me, SEN can be 30 cents for all I care tomorrow. When I finally have reached where I have wanted to be with SEN the SP of the last 6 months will prove to have been irrelevant for me.
    I have a gut feeling that Mr Dollar, Teecue, etc........see things the same way as I do.

It's all good & well for you negative traders that are full of fear to tell us that things are not well with SEN whilst the SP is down low. But I am going to constantly be IN YOUR FACES demanding an explanation every time the SEN SP fights back against the negative sentiment shown by the stock market because of 'mistakes' made by managemant. For two years now, every move they make, every ann. they make, every bit of wind they pass is greeted with rubbish from a 'chosen few'. When the facts actually say that the vast majority of holders are a stubborn lot, still holding onto their shares because their business instinct tells them to hold. A traders instinct tells him/her to follow the 'rules of trading'. As if they work for everyone who does so. Hehehehehehe............Like they're going to give you a guarantee of making money. And traders actually comfort each other by quoting the rules on H/C. They don't all make money but at least they can quote the rules.
    You've got to be kidding me.
    Why did Montec buy the bulk of his SEN shares at 6.6 cents. Why do many of the long termers hold from way back to when they were 5 - 10 cents.
    Because we followed 'the rules of trading'! HA!
    I don't want to only have a 5% chance of making a quid. Do you? If you do, then follow 'the rules of trading' & enjoy your 'pudding' if you fall into the other 95%.
    The SEN long termers are not interested in 'the rules of trading'. We're here to MAKE MONEY because we're good at it no matter what we put our hand in.
    Be it a Pool Hall, producing wine, selling fruit, running a food store, selling liquor, operating a cafe,etc, etc.....

What else do you people that 'follow the rules of trading' do with yourselves? HUH!!

I suggest to all long term holders to keep following your instinct that made you invest in SEN when it was only 5 - 10 cents. If your instinct tells to sell, then you have done the right thing. But to sell because a few scaremongering money losers say so, well ......what more can Montec say?

Bring on the next few hours, days, months, years..........whatever it has to be.
    But a 5% chance for following the rules!!

P.ss off will ya!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $4.858K 301.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1438672 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 219578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.