SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Blackhat - after browsing thru your postings going back over...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Blackhat - after browsing thru your postings going back over several years on the only other threads you frequent i.e. NXS and CTP, I must say you seem very even handed with your postings (chips on both shoulders?!).

But now I can understand why. Nobody could have escaped those absolute SP horror story trashings and also made a motza. And by the sounds of your hostile postings over that period you were not so fortunate, I'm sorry to hear.

Those disasters make OEX look absolutely like Disneyland! You've probably escaped with your skin intact with OEX, unlike NXS ..... omg, I'm starting to feel pity.

You've probably been trapped in a shareholder's nightmare over the last 2 to 3 years holding this crazy trio.

BH, there's no need to worry about losing face mate, we've all endured the odd disaster, you'll get over it.

I'm not too proud to admit that my comeuppance and humiliation was NEN in Jan '14 - ouch ouch and ouch flayed alive. Check out my postings, they end abruptly in January - I'm still shaken/shaking and humbled. I'm now looking to OEX with some trepidation to save my bacon and hopefully recover some of my retirement funds.

Take a leaf out of BazzleDog's book - with whom you seem to empathise.
    Just walk away with your chin held high with the mega late 6 digit profit from OEX you claim to have made.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.