SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

SUDs, maybe you should quote me fully - the bit you left out was...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    SUDs, maybe you should quote me fully - the bit you left out was the follow-up sentence:

"If anything the market will recognise execution of drilling plan."

So I dont believe I ignored the issue of operatorship at all. Imo there is more downside than upside to Nth Stockyard drilling results - results matching previous wells are expected, so market reaction will not be a rush of buying, however poor results will see a rush of selling - imo.

We need to remember that Nth Stockyard is a relatively small position - it will provide a base for the company to grow from, but that growth needs to come from its as yet unproven acreages where the unrealised growth potential is.

Another perspective on whether Nth Stockyard results will excite the market - have a look at other oilers that are actually developing their acreages successfully and delivering production growth - the likes of AOK, RFE, MAD (disclosure I hold all 3) - that growth is hardly generating market excitement at this time.

Successfully developing a small PUD acreage imo will not excite the market. Proving a large acreage with unproven potential will.

Cheers, Sharks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.