SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

roosevelt sale, page-30

1. 127 Posts.
    Contrary to what has been reported, I came across this article where
    Terry Barr, CEO of Samson Oil & Gas Limited told Oil & Gas 360 stated “We paid around $200 per acre when we first purchased the land. We just sold it for $450 per acre, making a profit off of the land rights.”

If that is valid, this was not too shabby a deal. However, I take absolutely nothing for granted until I see numbers from North Stockyard that meet or exceed expectations based on other oilers around the area.

I've been hit pretty hard with this stock as I'm sure others have as well. I'm just tired of disappointment after disappointment from the past 2 years. We need to stop over promising and under delivering. If something is going to take 3 weeks, report that it will take 4 weeks so if it completes in 3.5 weeks, it is looked at as positive news since we were ahead of schedule. Being late with schedule and/or cost will NEVER be taken to be a positive no matter how you spin it, and that's a fact!

Terry, I hope you get a chance to read this and feel free to contact me if you do not agree with what I've said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.