SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

ropren approval on track

1. 5,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8927
    Why do i say that? here are my thoughts:

7th December 2006 - Formal notification recieved from Russian Ministry of Health advising Ropren registration expected to be complete by March 2007.

22nd March 2007 - Russian Ministry of Health send SLA an update on the registration process, indicating that the March 2007 deadline will not be met due to internal restructure and relocation of laboratory.

Exact words: ' The process should now be completed NO LATER THAN April-May 2007'.

====What can we learn from past experience?====

If the ministry of health expects that the deadline will not be met.. THEY WILL INFORM US!! Usually a week before the deadline... have been been given a notice of delay yet?? NO!

Read the newsletter from SLA... they sound damn confident it will be registered this month. They even announced it to the world at the gastro conference.. SLA will make damn sure they dont embarass themselves and ensure they will do everything possible to get the approval as promised.

====THE TIMING IS CRUCIAL===
    Why? I agree we are nearing the deadline.. but there is a reason for this... Dr Soultanov and Mr Pellegrino are in Russia having meetings with the key decisions makers from the govt. health and regulatory departments (see announcements on 8th May 2007).

===SEE PAGE 2 of 8th May Announcement===
    Background: SLA are waiting on Ropren registration... final approval.. which is based on the production and distribution ability of Solagran. A direct factor that Solagran must demonstrate is the ability to accurately gauge future demand of Ropren. And show they can meet it.

'Solagran believes it has sound understanding of the likely demand of Ropren in Russia over the next few years. However this understanding will be confirmed in discussions with senior representatives of the Ministry of Health after the reaction of gastroenterologists has
    been gauged at the conference in St Petersburg. Once the expected demand has been recalibrated,
    Solagran will act to ensure that the appropriate capacity is in place at the SibEX facility in Tomsk and at the existing facility in Lisino. It will also ensure that there is an ability to scale up production quickly if demand from Russia exceeds expectations; if CIS countries move to embrace Ropren; or if demand for Bioeffective® A builds more rapidly than expected
    in either Russia or Australia.'

READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY !!!!!

This is why I sleep easy holding SLA.. and why I buy when the weak pine leaves fall...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.