SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

ropren facts, page-22

1. 326 Posts.
    This post assumes Ropren does what SLA says it does. We have all read the posts of people who don't believe this to be true so please don't reply with the same argument that has already been (over)stated.

"Based on those trial results Ropren will not pass TGA approval ... IMO"

Yes you are probably correct

"Ropren is listed as a pharmacutical ...

As such it will have to gain regulatory approval through the TGA here in Aus before it can be released"

Whilst in theory that is correct people in Aus (and USA) will be able to buy Ropren over the internet.

(From member insight) Many western nations (including Aus and USA) allow their citizens to purchase up to 3 months of personal use supply of a drug over the internet if the drug is properly registered in another country and is not available in their country.

This has now happened.

Nobody should need to get on a plane to NZ (or Russia) to take Ropren if they so wish.

The dissadvantage is they can't advertise but need to rely on "word of mouth"

Fairly good chance of this happening I would expect (programs like ACA and TT are desperate for a good story)

If Ropren has the success in Russia that the coy says it will and internet sales to western countries become greater and greater, I wonder what TGA/FDA will do if they refuse to go through the lengthy and expensive further trials those countries may want?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.