SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

"Now why would a bunch of scientists who have worked for a few...

1. 52 Posts.
    "Now why would a bunch of scientists who have worked for a few years on this stuff do that if it doesn't work? It seems to me that if anyone who is really in the know of this product would be the scientists themselves....not the Johnny come lately researchers."

Completely agree with you that the scientists themselves do believe it has some effect and I have no issue at all with this as is valid to then test this in clinical trials, BUT that was a belief some years back which has now been dispelled by the clinical trials they have done.

What is occurring now is that they are trying to pump as much life into this as possible which they have done by:
    1) Presenting trial results from studies not designed to allow an unambiguous interpretation (i.e. inappropriate or missing control groups, or proxy outcome measures)
    2) Not having their results independently peer-reviewed and fully released for public scrutiny (Swinburne study a classic example)
    3) Presenting results to investors with glaring omissions that I can only conclude are meant to mislead - no statistical analysis, withholding control group data and using subjective and grossly over-inflated opinion of the trial results not supported by the actual results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.