SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

"One reason ......why would you dedicate years of research as a...

1. 52 Posts.
    "One reason ......why would you dedicate years of research as a respected scientist only to be found out in say 18 months or so that it was all a con job?"

Because they have no intention of completing further large scale trials to ever definitely prove or disprove the efficacy - Vag is on record (from the debacle that was the information evening last week) as stating that they don't need to run any more trials because the evidence is conclusive. Conclusive? By the way: may want to filter any comments Vag makes about conclusive evidence as not only does he 'practice' Kirlian photography at his mind-aura body clinic in Melbourne, but his clinic also offers homoeopathy. Now, homoeopathy was invented in the 1790s and the 'science' of it hasn't moved on since - dozens and dozens of randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled trials plus systematic-reviews and systematic-reviews of systematic-reviews (all of which I'm happy to cite) have shown it does nothing! Yet Vag believes in it (and will take money for people who want treatment) in the face of damming evidence that the only benefit it can have is a placebo effect. So this is the person making the call about how strong the evidence is for Ropren.

So without any plans to really show this stuff works to treat liver disease or Alzheimer's, they will just keep on promoting their over-hyped herbal and vitamin complementary therapy and hope there are enough people willing to pay outrageous prices for long enough (assuming they can ever come up with a price).

All these future profit forecasts and 'ability to only supply 40% of Russian demand' has me in hysterics. Where have they ever shown firm evidence to back up these claims of demand? And all these hospitals waiting for their Ropren, just waiting to hit send on an order?? Give me a break. So they are waiting to order, but the hospitals don't know what the price is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.