SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

ropren is simply a scam, page-7

1. 937 Posts.
    Dear Me...I had to come back in before $1 and my Martin Place romp just to let you know this “scam” post wasn’t me under a different name. I am holding, don’t worry guys. Still have the 70K.

And this is late on a Friday for me to post, but still badly crook from too much Sauv B & Boags last night. I don’t think I have ever categorically said Ropren is an outright a scam as Booty has (I apologise if I have in a drunken state), but I certainly have been critical of the lack of any Western scientific evidence to support the claims by Solagran and posters on this site.

To come out and call Ropren an outright scam IMO is as bad as accepting it as the cure-all of the century without adequate proof. Therefore I am withholding my final judgement (and also my shares), but doing a bit of “research”!!

Starting to feel a bit better, and now may head up to the Belgium Pub for a few before the Olympics. Good Luck to everyone Monday.

PS: Booty....God you sound like my twin, but you are no doubt prettier.
    (9/9/08 will be the next really lucky date.....has to do with longevity....hope sla has the same...lol.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.