VTI 0.00% 14.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

HC Members Be Warned Funkyo, Your information is as it reads and...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    HC Members Be Warned Funkyo,

Your information is as it reads and is as it reads. It is however not correct, although I grant you you have done a search on an email address I only used for purposes of setting up the HC account - Duty Manager, some years back.

Needless to say I never use real particulars on the net.

You obviously have access to HC files.

Monday morning I will be writing to the NSW Privacy Office and lodging a formal complaint, in that you have used private information accessed from internal files and have publised the information publicly . Although no harm has been done (I note the search was timed out, yet I have been logged on all day), members of Hotcopper should realise that there are now unscrupulous characters who have access to their personal file with HC and furthermore can use networking tools to do damage to their privacy.

Although no harm has been done, this should all the same, be seen as a serious breach of privacy.

I pressume you work for H.C. I hope H.C. recognises the gravity of your post.

Privacy NSW Contact Details

Street Address

Privacy NSW

Level 17 201 Elizabeth Street Sydney

PO Box A2122

SYDNEY SOUTH NSW A1235

Contact
    Telephone (02) 9268 5588
    Facsimile (02) 9268 5501
    Email [email protected]

People wishing to contact us are reminded that unprotected electronic mail messaging is not secure. We encourage people wishing to lodge complaints to do so by letter or fax.

The Privacy NSW Web pages are part of the New South Wales Attorney General's Department Lawlink web site. To view the Lawlink Customer Privacy Policy click here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.980M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 14938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.