VTI 3.33% 14.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

For duty - the village IDIOT. Profile :==================User...

1. 717 Posts.
    For duty - the village IDIOT. Profile :
    ==================
    User Name: dutymanager
    Investment Style: Dartboard
    Favorite Stocks: VTI
    Favorite Link: www.hotcopper.com.au
    Favorite Quote:
    Interests:
    I'm an arabic, jew, slav, germanic, kiwi, british columbian (canadian) ex CIA, living in Aussie. I believe we can all live in peace and harmony and share daffodiles from the field and make nice daisy chains. When we finally get rid of all the Clerics in the Mosques and all the preachers in the Churches we will have peace in this world.

I am just a humble trader of stocks on a corrupt market known as the ASX and trying each year to keep my losses below $5M.

Golf and tennis are on my `waste of time watching' list. Fancy people walking around a field trying to sink a white ball into a hole, when there are children as young as 9 being drafted into armies around Africa and the thrid world. Haven't THEY got their priorities in life sorted by adult hood? Scorn on the the endless bores that have a pre-occupation with all things footy, and can't see past the end of their noses. Scorn on the leaders of our country who pander to the people through the lowest common denominator - spo
    ===================================

duty, you just promoted yourself to the status of village idiot

as an ex CIA (pizza boy) you still don't know, that all this info I got is in any msg e-mailed outside by you , moron (one just have to know how to extract it)

tracert.exe is in your c:/windows/ directory

I can use it to my heart content

well, that prooves your mental capacity is of the protozoon and you are just waste of the oxygen on this forum

I don't recommend more training as I consider your case TERMINAL, LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $173 1.215K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24637 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.