Rosie Batty Policy Evil Exposed, page-19

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The sad thing is Glug, society is what it is now...the fact that welfare is available to kids merely on approaching authorities "claiming" they are abused in some way does not help.

People today will use any means to gain sympathy or advantage...that is the society we know live in.

I friend of mine years ago gave a female hitch hiker a lift in his truck heading north in WA. He dropped her off less than 24 hours later and thought nothing more of it.
    The next thing he was pulled up by the Police and he learnt that he had been accused of rape. He was a happily married man with kids, I do not believe he did anything to the girl, he also told Police he did not touch, molest or attempt anything on this girl.
    He was devastated and inconsolable...he lost his wife and kids and his livelihood due to some fabrication from a mentally challenged female.

Since that day I have driven past many hitch hikers male and female and would not ever consider giving a lift...regardless...unless of course that person was visibly distressed or injured in some way, or I have another person in the car...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.